THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
Council’s Act which forms part of the department’s thrust.
In addition, there are several laws that govern the department namely-:
- Access to Information Act
- Corruption and Prevention Act
- Staff Order
- Pension and Parochial Act
- Public Service Regulation
- The Labour Relations and Industrial Dispute Act
- Financial and Administration Audit Act
- Employment Termination and Redundancy Payment Act.
Also its main role is to ensure that all departments are fully staffed with the skills and knowledge required to carry out the requisite functions of the department. The required tools/resources are provided to execute the functions in order to achieve the Council’s mandate and to ensure the smooth functioning of the Council.